off to school/work on time, or teaching little ones what is necessary to become great adults; but it is also mom’s responsibility to protect and strengthen their child’s emotional and psychological health. How can this be possible if mom is not happy? What can mom do to ensure her child’s health if she is not in control of her own emotional and psychological health? Adults need to be very clear on how damaging our lives can be to our children; they are looking, learning and repeating. This in itself is enough of a reason to analyze your life, your internals. If there are issues that affect your ability to be 100% present and effective in building the emotional and psychological well-being of a child, then you need to do some self-service.
Does anyone in the video sound like you???? =)
After reading an article on Parents.com, I came across several ideas that may help you be the happy mom that your child deserves (visit parents.com) if you want to see the entire list). Take a look at these suggestions and see which ones (if not all) are things that you can begin to implement into your life:
1. Make some alone time (read a book, sit out on the porch with a cup of cocoa, go shopping, etc.)
2. Spend some “alone” time with your Honey Bunny
3. Eat healthy
4. Be sure to get plenty of sleep
5. Spend some time with friends without the children (and Honey Bunny)
6. Pamper yourself (hot bath, inexpensive gifts, trip to the salon, a massage…you get the picture – you can visit our site and find some wonderful gifts)
7. Most of all, be happy….laugh, laugh and laugh some more!
Listen ladies, I understand how difficult it is to care for self when having to take care of everyone else but bottom line….if we are not good, then neither are those around us. Take care of self first; our families will thank us for it!
Free being me, naturally!
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved by PandaNique Essentials.